Join us live!
The Cranky Fanatic podcast is recorded live directly following any new episode of LOST for the Central and Eastern time zones. If Lost is on hiatus, then the schedule may vary.
How to participate:
The live shows are recorded using a service called Talkshoe, and you can join in the discussion in two or three easy steps:
- Go to Talkshoe.com and register for a free account, which will get you your 9 digit pin number.
- When it comes time for the show (most of the time it will be 9:15 Eastern time on Monday nights) call this phone number: (724) 444-7444, it will prompt you for the “Talkcast ID” which is: 11562, and it will then ask for your pin number.
- (optional) Download and install the Talkshoe software. This will enable you to participate in the live chat room while our show is being recorded, and will give you the ability to request permission to speak.
Rules of Conduct: I want everyone to be able to come and have a great time talking about LOST together. To make sure that happens, I’ve come up with these simple rules to follow if you decide to call in and chat with us:
- No swearing. The show is rated clean and I plan to keep it that way. If you swear while we are recording live then I’ll have to edit it out later and that will make Big-O cranky!
- NO SPOILERS! We may or may not have a spoiler section right at the end of the episode, but there can be absolutely no talk of spoilers until I’ve given the listeners warning that we are about to talk about it.
- Don’t interrupt. Be considerate of other people talking and don’t talk over people, ESPECIALLY me, since it’s my show. That’s a good way to get muted.
- Watch out for background noise. I’ll have to mute you if you’re too noisy, so try to be in a quiet place when you call in.