Have you ever attempted holding a fishing pole, gun or cam and paddle your kayak a couple of backyards? It is an extremely complex effort. Aim to fish, hunt, or photo while paddling a sit on top kayak at the same time! You need to put something down to do the other!
” It was a fishing comedy on water.” I mused from afar. Jim was on the seawater flats flailing a seven foot kayak paddle. He was attempting to hold onto a 8 foot fishing rod while chasing after a redfish through the mangroves. I believed to myself, “He requires another hand to handle that kayak paddle and hold his rod.”
Paddle or fish? Paddle or shoot? This is the kayak angler’s issue!
All sit on top kayak fishermen and sportsmen have experienced the difficulty of paddling your kayak and holding your fishing pole. No matter how you “fore arm wrestle” or “cross body flail” that 7 foot kayak paddle, it still requires 2 hands.
The question baffling the kayak fishing neighborhood is how do you keep your 8 foot fishing rod with one hand and stealthily paddle your kayak with the other?
” It ended up being readily evident that kayak fishermen and sportspersons did not recognize there was a hand paddle being established to make their next fishing experience more rewarding!”
This is when the Kayak Fishing Hand Paddle idea was born.
Kayak fishing hand paddles are the simple solution to the kayak angler and sportsmen’s problem. Yes, you can paddle and fish!
Below are the TOP 10 reasons that you need a sit on top kayak Fishing Hand Paddle:
Factor # 1. CAPTURE MORE FISH … that would be way too simple to put at # 1!
Let’s list the TOP TEN reasons HOW the kayak fishing hand paddles will assist you capture more fish and make your next kayak fishing expedition more gratifying.
1. Simple, one handed paddle operation. Stash that 7 foot kayak paddle.
2. Keep fishing. Never put down your fishing rod.
3. Stealthy paddling. No flailing an uncomfortable kayak paddle to scare away fish.
4. Brief distance movement. Why use a 7 foot kayak paddle to move a couple of backyards?
5. Open water drift control. Steer & control drift with the fishing hand paddles.
6. Obtaining lines. Connect and get those mono filament and braided lines.
7. Getting onto structures. Utilize the hook to pull, connect, nab, & drag anything.
8. Pushing off challenges. Utilize the teeth for favorable purchase while blowing.
9. Little and light-weight. Weighing between 6-7 ounces vs. a 2-3 pound kayak paddle.
10. Backup emergency paddle. For who understands when?
” Having that kayak fishing hand paddle at my side and easily offered was the distinction between just great ole time fishing and an amazing sit on top kayak fishing experience!”
It works great for the kayak anglers, sportsmen, professional photographers and enthusiasts who require an extra hand while practicing their paddle sport.
It is genuinely fantastic how having that one paddle, a kayak fishing hand paddle, has actually made all the distinction in stealthily moving your kayak without spooking your prey! Who would of thought?
Paddle one handed, go after stealthily … keep fishing! Kayak Fishing Hand Paddles! If you are looking for more information on xxxxxxx, please visit: http://www.2monks.com.au.